Park & Walk To Everything In Downtown Franklin!
VERY IMPORTANT: ALL rigs MUST ENTER from Phillips Street to Heritage Hollow Drive.
• Our friendly camp hosts are ready to help make your stay at Downtown RV Park a memorable one! They will be happy to help you settle in.
• The Smokey Mountain Performing Arts Center is less than two miles from Downtown RV Park. Check the upcoming show schedule and enjoy a performance during your stay.
• Our community fire pit is a wonderful place to make new friends. Musicians may want to get out the instruments. Storytellers have the perfect venue.
• Not everyone loves to be around pets. All pets outside are to be leashed at all times. (Yes, this means your wonderful, furry companion, too.) All pets must be walked outside of park, No exceptions!
• Car parking for friends of registered Park guests is very limited. Parties involving people other than registered guests are not allowed.
• We hope you have a wonderful experience at Downtown RV Park. If there is something we need to know – please tell us. We greatly appreciate and value your opinion.
We look forward to your visit!
Kat Ferguson, Proprietor